Thursday, August 19, 2010

The New Planet!

A new planet is now in our Solar System! The strange new planet is called "Planet X"! My classmates, you are an expert about Solar System so you can help me. We don't know how Planet X looks like but we do know how it orbits.



I'm not sure if this is true but I think Planet X might have crashed Uranus and that's why Uranus looked like tipped over and may have crashed Earth to make the Moon. I wonder how huge it is. Anyway, We need you to research about Planet X! (Even NASA fans!)

OK this message is not relevant to the topic but is there a moon/planet called Sedna?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

planet X gonna be the cause of 2012 disasters

Anonymous said...

hey, um, i think planet x is in another solar system, remember, any thing you read on the internet might not be true