Sunday, August 23, 2009

Motat (more pictures)

Well,here's more pictures of motat. Because one person wants to see more! But this is gonna be the otherway. finish to starting.i cannot show you the video because it won't work. sorry it's the wrong way.
Me playing PSP.

Easter Park

Shhh! I'm calling someone!


Twins, mirror or fake?



Real?










whisper dishes. Talk in the little circle then put your ear inside the little circle to hear what the other guy said.






FIRE! BOOSHHHHHHHHHHH!







Stuck?








BE QUIET! I'm talking with the other Antonios!









Can you see me upside down? And the earth?










Biggest camera in the world!











Real?



























outside was the biggest airplane? I saw two big airplanes inside and the other one outside there














truck? I don't know what's it called.





























This picture is just that we are almost at Motat!

No comments: